To fly to or from Rome, Singapore Airlines is among the preferable carriers. The Singapore Airlines Rome Office helps passengers book tickets and enjoy a convenient journey. While traveling, they can contact the executives of this office. They can do so via individual visits at the official address, 24/7 contact numbers, social media, and other modes.
Singapore Airlines Rome Office Address and Contact Details
One can use the contact numbers, email IDs, and other modes to get in touch with the Singapore Airlines Rome Office. For this, one can consider the following information:
|Singapore Airlines Rome Office Phone Number:
|Singapore Airlines Rome Office Address:
|Via dell’Aeroporto, di, 00054 Fiumicino RM, Italy
|Singapore Airlines CEO Email:
|Singapore Airlines Rome Office Active Hours:
Singapore Airlines Headquarters Address and Contact Details
The Airline House in the country is the headquarters of Singapore Airlines. Fliers can utilize its official address to reach out to the team available here. Furthermore, the phone number is also accessible to contact the headquarters.
|Singapore Airlines Headquarters Address:
|Singapore Airlines Ltd., Airline House, 25 Airline Road, Singapore 819829
|Singapore Airlines Headquarters Phone Number:
|+65 6223 8888
How Do You Contact the Singapore Airlines Rome Office?
Several online methods provide passengers with 24/7 easy connectivity with the Singapore Airlines Rome Office. Or else, other offline mediums are available to seek personalized help during standard working hours.
Connecting with Singapore Airlines Rome Office Online
It is always a quick way for domestic passengers to make the best use of online modes to connect with the Rome Office of Singapore Airlines to receive help. These modes are available for international fliers too.
These web-based mediums include:
- Using Social Media Platforms: Travelers can reach the Rome Office of Singapore Airlines through different social media handles.
- By Emails: A passenger can connect with Singapore Airlines officials in the Rome Office by sending concerns and queries through emails.
- Feedback Form: The carrier has a feedback form available on its website. The team of Singapore Airlines at the Rome Office can answer the queries it gets through this form.
- Chatbot: “Kris”, the chatbot, is available on the official website of Singapore Airlines. One can connect with the airline’s executives at the Rome Office through this bot.
Contacting the Rome Office of Singapore Airlines Offline
For in-person and direct support, there are multiple offline modes to approach the members of the Singapore Airlines Rome Office. These modes consist of the following:
- City Office Visit: Contact the Rome Office of Singapore Airlines to register complaints, convey queries/concerns, and get comprehensive responses.
- Phone Calls: To get seamless support from the Rome Office, one can dial the phone numbers of Singapore Airlines. The telephone numbers are available 24/7.
- Airport Office/Helpdesk: For direct communication with the officials of Singapore Airlines in Rome, one can contact the airport office or helpdesk.
Singapore Airlines Rome Office Response Time
The Rome Office team of Singapore Airlines is quite responsive when it comes to offering prompt solutions. The team acknowledges the complaints of its customers within a period of 30 days. Following this, in-detail replies are sent by the team. One can expect responses within 60 days after the office receives the complaints.
Which Complaints Does the Singapore Airlines Rome Office Handle?
Travelers of Singapore Airlines can have different experiences with it, whether positive or requiring improvement. In order to receive good experiences, travelers can help the airline make its operations and services better. For this, the airline’s office welcomes complaints.
When a traveler has one of the following concerns or issues, he or she can contact the Singapore Airlines Rome Office:
- Flight delays
- Cancellation concerns
- In-flight Entertainment
- Check-in Issues
- PPS Club/KrisFlyer Miles redemption
- Visa submission and status
- Missing baggage
- In-flight Wi-Fi
- Extra Baggage
- Special meals
- Travel Add-Ons
- Traveling with kids
- Flight Booking Issues
- Lost bags
- Denial of boarding
- Lounge access eligibility
- Class/Seat Upgrades
- Refund status
- Delayed baggage
- In-flight meals
- Refund/compensation delays
- Mobility assistance
- Traveling with animals or pets
How to File a Complaint to the Singapore Airlines Rome Office?
To file complaints to Singapore Airlines, travelers can choose to contact online or visit the Rome Office via its address. Keeping the convenience of passengers in mind, the airline offers multiple modes to share the same. Regardless of the mode, they should have the details regarding their concerns or matters to share with the Singapore Airlines representatives.
Note: The Rome Office can require supportive documents for accurate redressal of complaints.
Follow up on Complaints
After registering, one can easily follow up on complaints in different ways. Passengers can visit the Singapore Airlines Rome Office for this purpose. They can also use phone numbers, email IDs, “Kris” (the chatbot), and social media channels to follow up on complaints.
Share Feedback and Suggestions
A feedback form is available on the website of this carrier to help passengers share their valuable thoughts and suggestions. One can find it in the “Feedback” section. By clicking on this, fliers can share their experiences and help Singapore Airlines make its services better. The Rome Office utilizes the same to improve its operations and offerings from time to time.
Services and Information Provided by Singapore Airlines Rome Office
Singapore Airlines provides numerous travel services, right from booking tickets to managing them. Also, the Rome Office of the carrier is the best way to connect for any information regarding the services. It can also help one avail of frequent flyer programs and club memberships.
Below is the list of services available with this airline’s office:
- Booking Flights: The air operator, Singapore Airlines offers a flight booking facility to or from Rome. With the help of its official website or by talking to the executives of the carrier, fliers can complete the booking. Besides, this office can help travelers know the destination network.
- Check-in Options: Contacting the Rome Office of Singapore Airlines is the best medium to know about the check-in options available. This office team conveys the details about online as well as offline check-in. If a traveler needs guidance for the procedure, he/she can connect with this body.
- Trip Add-ons: The airline offers extra services to its fliers aside from flight bookings. This includes hotel bookings, insurance, and more. Passengers can approach the Rome Office of Singapore Airlines to avail of these extra services.
- Schedule and Status of Flights: Information regarding the status and schedule of the Singapore Airlines flight is available at the Rome Office. The office team can also share the latest updates regarding the same.
- PPS Club: The PPS Club is an exclusive feature for certain customers of Singapore Airlines. Under this, all members will get bigger check-in bags, lounge access globally, booking in the Economy Class, and more. For details, travelers can connect with the Rome Office.
- KrisFlyer Loyalty Program: This loyalty or frequent flyer program, KrisFlyer, allows fliers to earn miles after every booking. These miles can further enable passengers to save more on upcoming travel. To learn further about the eligibility, benefits, redemption methods, and other aspects, travelers can talk to the Singapore Airlines Rome Office.
- Seat Selection: Depending on the fare type and travel class, fliers can enjoy their trip with seamless seat selection with Singapore Airlines. To choose one in advance, fliers can visit the Rome Office.
- Special Meals: Be it health concerns, special diet, or religion-specific requirements, Singapore Airlines can provide special meal facilities. However, flyers need to inform the Rome Office 24 hours prior to the departure of flights to receive this service.
- Special Assistance: The Rome Office of Singapore Airlines offers special assistance for expectant women. Additionally, these are available for unaccompanied minors, fliers with disabilities, and those flying with pets or service animals.
- In-Flight Entertainment: For its fliers, throughout the journey, Singapore Airlines offers numerous in-flight entertainment facilities. It includes web games, on-demand TV shows, movies, music, and more. Fliers can contact the Rome Office to know the availability of these facilities.
- Visa and Immigration: A passenger of this airline may want to know visa requirements. Or, she/he may need details about the immigration rules of different countries. The Singapore Airlines Rome Office can assist them with each critical aspect.
- Singapore Airlines Holidays: This airline offers different travel services including vacation packages. Depending on the travel needs and budget, passengers can book a package to and from this location. To book or learn more about this benefit, the Rome Office of Singapore is available.
- Travel Insurance: To provide optimal experiences, Singapore Airlines allows passengers to get travel insurance along with their package. They can book tickets at the Rome Office for Maldives, Thailand, and more along with insurance to cover unlikely events.
- Baggage Services: Singapore Airlines provides sufficient baggage allowance to its travelers. Although they can buy extra baggage, loyalty program members can get a bigger allowance. Baggage tracking and other services are also accessible at the Singapore Airlines Rome Office.
- Refunds: Being a flexible and passenger-friendly carrier, Singapore Airlines provides easy refunds on eligible flights post their cancellations. They can revoke their reservations easily and initiate refunds at the Rome Office.
Which Queries Does the Singapore Airlines Rome Office Handle?
Having queries/concerns regarding booking is common. However, fliers can always talk to the officials at the Rome Office of Singapore Airlines to fix the issues they are facing. These professionals can manage and answer various concerns including missing items, delays in receiving baggage, redemption of miles, and more.
- Cancellation Policy: The Rome Office of Singapore Airlines clears all issues and doubts regarding the cancellation policy and its aspects.
- Refund and Compensation Eligibility: Travelers can contact the Singapore Airlines Rome-located Office to learn about the eligibility for initiating refunds and claiming compensations.
- Seat Upgrades: To inquire about the rules, timeframe, and applicable fees for upgrading seats, passengers can speak to the Singapore Airlines Rome Office.
- Check-in Rules: Be it offline check-in or online, fliers will need to complete certain steps. The Singapore Airlines Office in Rome provides professional responses to concerns and doubts relating to check-in.
- Travel with Pets or Service Animals: Certain rules are important to abide by while booking or traveling with pets or service animals. The Rome Office of Singapore Airlines can clarify all doubts.
- Flight Bookings: To seek help regarding the doubts of online and offline reservations, travelers can call or visit the Singapore Airlines Office in Rome.
- Miles Redemptions: In case a passenger comes across doubts while redeeming the loyalty program’s miles, she/he can contact the office of Singapore Airlines in Rome.
- Lost or Damaged Bags: By using the contact details of the Rome Office, individuals can report the issue of damaged bags or inquire about the same.
Location & Directions to the Singapore Airlines Rome Office
To reach the address of the Rome Office of Singapore Airlines, the available map is the best tool. It allows one to find the accurate location and other details of this office. By using the map, flyers can calculate the distance as well as the time they will take to reach here.
The Singapore Airlines Rome Office is the most reliable source for passengers to find substantive solutions to their issues and doubts. These solutions are accessible by connecting with the office through several contact modes. Via the office address, phone numbers, and more, seamless contact is possible.
How to contact the Rome Office of Singapore Airlines?
To contact the Singapore Airlines Office in Rome, one can call +390665951.
What is the address of the Singapore Airlines Rome Office?
The Singapore Airlines Rome Office is located at Via dell’Aeroporto, di, 00054 Fiumicino RM, Italy.
What are the active hours of the Singapore Airlines Rome Office?
The team of Singapore Airlines at the Rome Office is available 24/7.
Does the Singapore Airlines Rome Office help in booking tickets?
Yes, the Singapore Airlines team of the Rome Office can guide one with bookings.
Can I contact the Singapore Airlines office in Rome offline?
Yes, fliers can call or visit the Rome Office team of Singapore Airlines to connect offline.
Does the Singapore Airlines Rome Office handle lost baggage complaints?
Singapore Airlines’ Rome Office can resolve lost/damaged baggage issues.
How much time does the Rome Office of Singapore Airlines take to respond?
The officials of Singapore Airlines Rome Office can respond within 60 days after receiving complaints.
Can the Rome Office of Singapore Airlines assist with miles redemption?
The officials of Singapore Airlines Rome Office can help passengers redeem their miles while booking.