Flying to or from Fukuoka, travelers prefer Philippine Airlines due to its reliable operations. To manage its operations and offer customer services in this region, the Philippine Airlines Fukuoka Office consistently functions. This office is reachable through in-person visits, phone calls, emails, and social media. Depending on their needs, fliers can choose the best mode to connect with the officials of this office.
Philippine Airlines Fukuoka Office Address and Contact Details
Passengers can utilize the office address, contact numbers, official email IDs, and more to reach out to the Fukuoka Office of Philippine Airlines.
|Philippine Airlines Fukuoka Office Address:
|778-1 Shimousui, Hakata Ward, Fukuoka, 812-0003, Japan
|Philippine Airlines Fukuoka Office Phone Number:
|Philippine Airlines Fukuoka Office Email ID:
|Philippine Airlines Fukuoka Office Active Hours:
|9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. (Monday-Friday)
Philippine Airlines Fukuoka Office Address Map
To reach the Philippine Airlines Fukuoka Office address easily and effortlessly, fliers can consider using a map. Similar to a tool, it indicates the location as well as the directions in relation to this office.
Philippine Airlines Headquarters Address and Contact Details
The headquarters of Philippine Airlines centrally manages global operations. Situated in Pasay City, the team keeps a close eye on the flight schedule and other crucial processes. Here are the contact details i.e. address and phone number to reach the team of this office:
|Philippine Airlines Headquarters Address:
|PNB Financial Center,Diosdado Macapagal Ave. CCP Complex, Pasay City
|Between 9:00 A.M. & 5:00 P.M. (From Monday to Friday)Closed on: Holidays, Saturdays, and Sundays
Which Complaints Does the Philippine Airlines Fukuoka Office Handle?
Fliers can communicate with the Philippine Airlines Fukuoka Office when they have complaints relating to flight services and operations. To improve the experiences of passengers, the carrier provides solutions for the same.
- Flight delays
- Check-in problems
- Flight booking issues
- Class upgrades
- myPAL travel boost
- Immigration assistance
- Business class
- Infants and kids travel
- Cancellation problems
- Visa requests and status
- Lost baggage
- Compensation delays
- Refund delays
- Infants and kids’ travel
- Comfort class
- Disability assistance
- In-flight entertainment services
- Missing luggage
- PAL holidays
- Delays in baggage
- Travel requirements
- Expectant mothers travel
- Economy class
- Service animals/dogs travel
- Mabuhay Miles redemption
- Wi-Fi onboard
- myPAL lounge eligibility
- Itinerary modification issues
- Online booking
- Cargo issues
- Premium Economy class
- Shuttle services and concerns
How to File a Complaint to the Philippine Airlines Fukuoka Office?
One can go to the Philippine Airlines Fukuoka Office to file complaints in person. Online methods are also available for the same. Before a passenger registers a complaint, he or she will need to keep the necessary information and relevant documents ready. It will allow the executives to understand the issue and provide adequate solutions.
Follow up on Complaints
To know the status of the registered complaint, it is necessary for Philippine Airlines fliers to follow up. They can track the status of the complaint by dialing the contact numbers, visiting the Fukuoka Office, or sending emails. Accordingly, they can connect with the officials to raise concerns in case the solution is pending or the request’s escalation is required.
Share Feedback and Suggestions
For Philippine Airlines, customers’ feedback is vital. Its Fukuoka Office uses the same to make its services, processes, and operations better. To provide this information, one can fill out the Customer Feedback Form that is available on the official website of the airline. Additionally, one can also visit the Fukuoka Office to share feedback and suggestions.
How Do You Contact the Philippine Airlines Fukuoka Office?
Certain online modes are available to connect with the Philippine Airlines Fukuoka Office. These mediums offer 24/7 connectivity. Besides, the airline offers some offline modes as well so that fliers can conveniently connect with the officials. However, they should check the office working hours beforehand and accordingly approach for help.
Connecting with the Philippine Airlines Fukuoka Office Online
A reliable way, especially to get quick answers to queries, is by connecting with the Fukuoka Office of Philippine Airlines through online modes. These are available for both domestic and international flyers.
- By Emails: One can send queries and concerns to the team of the Fukuoka Office of Philippine Airlines via email.
- Through Social Media: The Office of Philippine Airlines in Fukuoka is available on various social media handles. Passengers can use the same for on-the-go assistance.
- By Filling in an Online Form: Philippine Airlines’ website has a Customer Feedback Form. The team of the Fukuoka Office will respond to all issues and concerns promptly once it receives them through this document.
Contacting the Fukuoka Office of Philippine Airlines Offline
To provide in-person/direct support, Philippine Airlines offers different offline modes. Passengers can approach the members of the Fukuoka Office for help regarding concerns as well as for the reservation of travel services. These offline methods include the following:
- Ticket/Sales/Airport Office Visit: Go to the Philippine Airlines Fukuoka Office to share queries and get prompt solutions.
- Make Phone Calls: The Office of Philippine Airlines in Fukuoka has dedicated phone lines to address and respond to the queries of its passengers.
- Send FAX: Flyers can contact the team of the Fukuoka Office of Philippine Airlines via FAX to get answers to their queries and concerns.
Philippine Airlines Fukuoka Office Response Time
The Fukuoka Office of Philippine Airlines ensures quick responses. Its members acknowledge and respond to the complaints within 30 and 60 days, respectively, of receiving them. Furthermore, passengers can contact the Customer Relations Office to get appropriate assistance over the same.
Other Philippine Airlines Offices
Other Philippine Airlines offices are listed below across the globe:
- Philippine Airlines Clark Office
- Philippine Airlines Cebu Office
- Philippine Airlines Doha Office
- Philippine Airlines Bishkek Office
- Philippine Airlines Brisbane Office
- Philippine Airlines Tuguegarao Office
- Philippine Airlines Surigao Office
- Philippine Airlines Puerto Princesa Office
- Philippine Airlines Naga Office
- Philippine Airlines Chicago Office
- Philippine Airlines Calgary Office
- Philippine Airlines Seoul Office
- Philippine Airlines Phnom Penh Office
- Philippine Airlines Osaka Office
- Philippine Airlines Kuching Office
- Philippine Airlines Hanoi Office
- Philippine Airlines Busan Office
- Philippine Airlines Zamboanga Office
- Philippine Airlines Tagbilaran Office
- Philippine Airlines Tacloban Office
- Philippine Airlines Singapore Office
- Philippine Airlines Nagoya Office
- Philippine Airlines Almaty Office
- Philippine Airlines Port Moresby Office
- Philippine Airlines Quanzhou Office
- Philippine Airlines Macau Office
- Philippine Airlines Ho Chi Minh City Office
- Philippine Airlines Bangkok Office
- Philippine Airlines Kuala Lumpur Office
- Philippine Airlines Dushanbe Office
The Fukuoka Office of Philippine Airlines offers reliable and accurate information to its fliers. Passengers can trust this body to find solutions to their concerns and queries. Further, the same is accessible through different easy modes. This includes using the official address, contact numbers, email ID, social media, and more.
What is the address of the Fukuoka Office of Philippine Airlines?
The address of the Fukuoka Office of Philippine Airlines is 778-1 Shimousui, Hakata Ward, Fukuoka, 812-0003, Japan.
How can I contact the Philippine Airlines Fukuoka Office?
Dial +81926216059 to contact the Philippine Airlines Fukuoka Office.
What is the email ID of the Fukuoka-based Office of Philippine Airlines?
The email ID of the Fukuoka Office of Philippine Airlines is email@example.com.
Can I connect with the Office team of Philippine Airlines in Fukuoka online?
Yes, social media handles are available to connect with the Fukuoka Office of Philippine Airlines.
How to share feedback with the Fukuoka Office of Philippine Airlines?
The feedback form on the website of Philippine Airlines can be used to share feedback with the Fukuoka Office.
What is the best way to locate the Philippine Airlines Fukuoka Office?
Use the map on the website of Philippine Airlines to locate the Fukuoka Office.
When to connect with the Fukuoka Office of Philippine Airlines?
The team of Philippine Airlines at the Fukuoka Office is available between 9:00 A.M.-5:00 P.M., Monday-Friday.
Does the Philippine Airlines Fukuoka Office team help with bookings?
Yes, fliers can get assistance for bookings at the Fukuoka Office of Philippine Airlines.
Can I get assistance for cancellation at the Fukuoka Office of Philippine Airlines?
The Fukuoka Office of Philippine Airlines is capable of assisting with cancellations.
Does the Fukuoka Office of Philippine Airlines resolve baggage issues?
Philippine Airlines’ Fukuoka Office can guide one with baggage issues.