The scheduled flights of Malaysia Airlines cover a wider network within and outside Malaysia. It also operates in Brussels. To offer excellent services and continuous support in the region, it has certain divisions including the Malaysia Airlines Brussels Office. This division comes with the commitment to provide fliers with maximum satisfaction through prompt solutions/reservations.
Malaysia Airlines Brussels Office Address and Contact Details
For their concerns, fliers can obtain essential contact details such as the address to connect with the Brussels Office of Malaysia Airlines.
|Malaysia Airlines Brussels Office Address:
|Avenue Louise 106 6th Floor, 1050 Brussels, Belgium.
|Malaysia Airlines Brussels Office Phone Number:
|+32 2 7120 550
|Malaysia Airlines Brussels Office Email Address:
Malaysia Airlines Headquarters Address and Contact Details
The headquarters of Malaysia Airlines is responsible for managing operations at the global level. Essentially, it handles the travel processes and flight schedules. In addition, the members of this office keep a close check on the application of travel policies, guidelines, regulations, etc.
|Malaysia Airlines Headquarters Address:
|Malaysia Airlines, Administration Building, First Floor, South Support Zone, Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL), Sepang, Klang Valley Region, Malaysia
|Malaysia Airlines Headquarters Phone Number:
|+603 7843 3000
|Malaysia Airlines Email Address:
How Do You Contact the Malaysia Airlines Brussels Office?
Fliers can use one of the online or offline methods to get in touch with the Malaysia Airlines Brussels Office. Usually, online methods help deliver prompt solutions. When it comes to offline contact modes, these are the best to seek individual assistance. Depending on the needs and convenience, a flier can choose the ideal way to connect.
Contact Malaysia Airlines Brussels Office Online
Considering online methods, travelers can connect with the office of Malaysia Airlines in Brussels without any time restriction. Through this, they can approach the office members 24/7 for their doubts and concerns.
These online modes consist of the following:
- Contact Form: One can fill out a form to reach the members of the Brussels Office of Malaysia Airlines. To access the form, navigate the official website of this carrier.
- Social Media: This air operator has a solid presence on various social media channels. A passenger can contact the same to start a direct chat with the representatives of Malaysia Airlines in the Brussels Office.
- Self-Service Support: On the website of Malaysia Airlines, Self-Service Support is a dedicated feature for ticketing and refund matters. Fliers can fill out a form as per their queries to get professional solutions from the carrier’s Brussels Office.
Approaching the Brussels Office of Malaysia Airlines Offline
While traveling, in-person help can make the journey with Malaysia Airlines smooth. For this, flyers can contact the executives of this carrier on the call and at the office
- Phone Calls: To help Malaysia Airlines flyers better, phone numbers are available to speak to its Brussels Office. One can dial the same and obtain the necessary support.
- City Office: Malaysia Airlines has a division in Brussels to help its flyers. They can directly head to this office/information counter for further assistance.
Malaysia Airlines Brussels Office Response Time
Importantly, Malaysia Airlines is one of the responsive carriers. In certain instances, however, the representatives of the Brussels Office may require some time to answer the queries. The airline acknowledges all written complaints within 2 days (48 hours). When it comes to detailed responses, the airline can send the same within 5 working days after receiving a complaint/request.
Which Queries & Complaints Does the Malaysia Airlines Brussels Office Handle?
The representatives of the Brussels Office see to different travel queries/complaints brought forth by Malaysia Airlines passengers. This is a reliable division to notify about the ongoing issues and seek adequate solutions. Below are the complaints/queries that this office addresses:
- Baggage allowance
- Delayed/damaged/lost bags
- Flight status
- Delays/disruptions to flights
- Cancelled flights
- Refund status
- Travel classes
- In-flight services
- Pet travel
- In-flight entertainment
- Kids’ travel
- Group bookings
- Discounts and offers
- Seat upgrades
How to File a Complaint to the Malaysia Airlines Brussels Office?
Malaysia Airlines travelers can access web-based/offline methods to register their complaints at its Brussels Office. They can go to the office of the airline in this city. An efficient team is functional here. In case in-person visits are not possible, opt for social media and contact forms on the carrier’s website.
Follow up on Complaints
Heading to the Malaysia Airlines Brussels Office is the most convenient way to follow up on the issues one registers. Besides, one can rely on phone numbers, social media, or the city office to learn about a complaint’s status.
Share Feedback and Suggestions
This airline executes every possible measure at its end to help passengers have a memorable travel experience. Hence, Malaysia Airlines invites their feedback/suggestions. For this, it has a form available on its official website. Passengers can fill out the form and attach the necessary documents (if any) to help the Brussels Office improve its services.
Services and Information Provided by Malaysia Airlines Brussels Office
To offer satisfaction to each flier, the Brussels Office of Malaysia Airlines provides various services. These include booking tickets, accessing several airfares, learning the status of the flights, reserving holiday packages, and so on. This customer support division can offer service-specific details too. Fliers can count on the Malaysia Airlines Brussels Office to avail of the relating services and information:
- Route network information
- Cabin classes
- Airfaires and discounts
- Flight bookings
- Status of flights
- Booking management
- Check-in details
- Baggage information
- Ground transportation facility
- Group bookings
- Travel upgrades
- Lounge Access
- In-flight services
- Visa and immigration services
- Enrich Loyalty Programme
Location & Directions to the Malaysia Airlines Brussels Office
Using the map to find the locations of the Malaysia Airlines Brussels Office ensures the convenience of fliers. This useful tool can also help in knowing the geographical aspects associated with the location such as the distance, best route, etc.
Other Malaysia Airlines Offices
Other Malaysia Airlines offices are listed below across the globe:
- Malaysia Airlines Gurgaon Office
- Malaysia Airlines Bangalore Office
- Malaysia Airlines Hong Kong Office
- Malaysia Airlines Helsinki Office
- Malaysia Airlines Cairo Office
- Malaysia Airlines Xiamen Office
- Malaysia Airlines Shanghai Office
- Malaysia Airlines Guangzhou Office
- Malaysia Airlines Toronto Office
- Malaysia Airlines Bandar Seri Begawan Office
- Malaysia Airlines Hyderabad Office
- Malaysia Airlines Vienna Office
- Malaysia Airlines Frankfurt Office
- Malaysia Airlines Wellington Office
- Malaysia Airlines Stockholm Office
- Malaysia Airlines Tokyo Office
- Malaysia Airlines Siem Reap Office
- Malaysia Airlines Seoul Office
- Malaysia Airlines Pune Office
- Malaysia Airlines Phuket Office
- Malaysia Airlines Perth Office
- Malaysia Airlines Penang Office
- Malaysia Airlines Paris Office
- Malaysia Airlines Osaka Office
- Malaysia Airlines Phnom Penh Office
- Malaysia Airlines Mauritius Office
- Malaysia Airlines Georgetown Office
- Malaysia Airlines Medan Office
- Malaysia Airlines Manchester Office
- Malaysia Airlines Kuching Office
The Brussels Office of Malaysia Airlines contributes to memorable travel experiences for fliers. The members of this office guide them throughout their journeys. Additionally, it offers the ease of reserving services and using convenient contact modes to fulfill the travel needs of every individual.
What is the location of the Brussels Office of Malaysia Airlines?
Malaysia Airlines Brussels Office is located at Avenue Louise 106 6th Floor, 1050 Brussels, Belgium.
What is the Malaysia Airlines Brussels Office Phone Number?
Fliers who are in Brussels can dial +32 2 7120 550 to connect with the city office of Malaysia Airlines.
Can I connect with the Malaysia Airlines Brussels Office 24/7?
Yes, one can contact the Malaysia Airlines Brussels Office 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
Does the Malaysia Airlines Office in Brussels book reservations?
The Brussels Office can assist with Malaysia Airlines individual and group flight reservations.
How to locate the Malaysia Airlines Office in Brussels?
One can use the map to find the location of the Brussels Office of Malaysia Airlines.