Delta Airlines has multiple offices across the globe. The Delta Airlines Ottawa Office essentially helps the carrier to operate in the region. Travelers can approach this office to reserve and modify flight tickets. To clear their concerns too, one can head to this office. It is also useful for purposes beyond. Particularly to receive in-depth information regarding the policies of the airline, travelers can visit the airline’s office or dial its phone number.
Delta Airlines Ottawa Office Address
Delta Air Lines Airport Counter, Ottawa Airport, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Delta Airlines Office Direction Map
Delta Airlines Ottawa Office Direction Map: Find the Delta Airlines Ottawa office with ease using this map
Delta Airlines Ottawa Airport Address
- Airport Name: Ottawa/Macdonald–Cartier International Airport
- Airport Address: 1000 Airport Parkway Private, Ottawa, ON K1V 9B4, Canada
- Airport Phone Number: +1 613-248-2125
Delta Airlines Ottawa Office Phone Number/Contact Details
- Tel: +1 800 221 12 12
- Working Hours: 24 Hours (Every day)
Delta Airlines Ottawa Office General Information
Travel Experience with Delta Airlines
Types of Planes / Aircraft available with Delta Airlines
Delta Airlines operates a fleet of modern and efficient aircraft to ensure the comfort and safety of its passengers.
- Airbus A220-100 (221)
- Airbus A220-300 (223)
- Airbus A319-100 (319)
- Airbus A320-200 (320)
- Airbus A321-200 (321)
- Boeing 717-200 (717)
- Boeing 737-800 (738)
- Boeing 737-900ER (739)
- Boeing 757-200.
- Bombardier CRJ-200.
- Bombardier CRJ-700.
- Bombardier CRJ-900.
- Embraer E-170.
- Embraer ERJ-175.
Queries Handled by Delta Airlines Ottawa Office
At this Delta Airlines Ottawa office, you can expect to find a team of friendly and knowledgeable staff who are ready to assist with all your travel needs. Here are a few examples of the types of queries that the Delta Airlines Ottawa Office can help with.
- Flight Ticket Booking
- Web / Online Check-in
- Unaccompanied Minor Flight
- Information In-Flight Meals
- In-Flight Entertainment In-
- Free Promotional Fares
- Airport Transportation Visa
- on Arrival In-Flight Duty-Free
- Delta Airlines Codeshare
- Flight Ticket Cancellation
- Airport Counter Check-in
- Baggage Allowance Airport
- Lounges Missing Luggage
- Airport Facilities Airport Wifi
- Animals and Pets Concierge
- Services Sports Equipment
- Delta Airlines Mobile App
- Receipts and Refunds
- Flight Ticket Rescheduling
- Self Service Kiosk Check-in
- Duty-Free Allowance Visa
- Information Immigration
- Services Delayed Flights
- Lounges Airport Transfers
- Seats Enquiries and Selection
- Transit Information Travel
- Insurance Taxi/Hotel
Delta Airlines Baggage Allowance
All passengers on Delta Airlines are allowed one carry-on bag and one personal item. The carry-on bag must be no larger than 22 x 14 x 9 inches (including wheels and handles).
You can pay a $30 fee for your first checked bag and a $40 fee for your second checked bag.
- Passengers can pay fees for checked baggage during Online Check-in or airport ticket counters.
- Excess baggage charges will apply to baggage that exceeds the weight or size allowance.
The Delta Airlines Ottawa Office is an important body, operating during most hours. It serves as a key point of contact for fliers’ queries and service requirements. With several ways to approach it, queries can be timely resolved. Additionally, fliers can always rely on it to book/modify their flights.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I contact a representative at the Delta Airlines Ontario Office?
You can contact the representative by phone(+1 800 221 12 12), or visit personally at the office.
Can I get assistance with baggage at the Delta Airlines Ontario Office?
Yes, customers can get assistance with baggage at the Delta Airlines Ottawa Office. Representatives are available to help with baggage check-in and provide information about baggage allowances and fees.
What services are offered at the Delta Airlines Office in Ontario?
Delta Airlines Ottawa Office offers a variety of services, including:
1. Booking and changing flights
2. Checking flight status
3. Getting assistance with baggage
4. Resolving customer issues