Delta Airlines Ghana Office offers a variety of flight services and amenities for travelers. If you are planning to travel from Ghana (Kotoka International Airport), you can visit the Delta Airlines Ghana Office to get answers to all your travel questions. There, you can learn about flight booking, Check-In, fare options, destinations covered, flight status, Baggage Allowance, Cancellation and Refund Policies, and more.
Delta Airlines Ghana Office Address
Nester Square, Airport City, PMB 37 KD, Accra, Ghana
Delta Airlines Ghana Airport Address
- Airport Name: Kotoka International Airport
- Airport Address: Airport Rd, Accra, Ghana
- Airport Phone Number: +233 30 255 0612
Delta Airlines Ghana Office Phone Number/Contact Details
- Tel : +233 30 221 3111
- Working Hours : 8:30am – 5:00pm (Monday to Friday)
9:00am – 12:00pm (Saturday)
Delta Airlines Ghana Office General Information
Types of Planes / Aircraft available with Delta Airlines
- Airbus A220-100 (221)
- Airbus A220-300 (223)
- Airbus A319-100 (319)
- Airbus A320-200 (320)
- Airbus A321-200 (321)
- Boeing 717-200 (717)
- Boeing 737-800 (738)
- Boeing 737-900ER (739)
- Boeing 757-200.
- Bombardier CRJ-200.
- Bombardier CRJ-700.
- Bombardier CRJ-900.
- Embraer E-170.
- Embraer ERJ-175.
Queries Handled by Delta Airlines Ghana Office
At this Delta Airlines Ghana office, you can expect to find a team of friendly and knowledgeable staff who are ready to assist with all your travel needs. Here are a few examples of the types of queries that the Delta Airlines Ghana Office can help with.
- Flight Ticket Booking
- Web / Online Check-in
- Unaccompanied Minor Flight
- Information In-Flight Meals
- In-Flight Entertainment In-
- Free Promotional Fares
- Airport Transportation Visa
- on Arrival In-Flight Duty-Free
- Delta Airlines Codeshare
- Flight Ticket Cancellation
- Airport Counter Check-in
- Baggage Allowance Airport
- Lounges Missing Luggage
- Airport Facilities Airport Wifi
- Animals and Pets Concierge
- Services Sports Equipment
- Delta Airlines Mobile App
- Receipts and Refunds
- Flight Ticket Rescheduling
- Self Service Kiosk Check-in
- Duty-Free Allowance Visa
- Information Immigration
- Services Delayed Flights
- Lounges Airport Transfers
- Seats Enquiries and Selection
- Transit Information Travel
- Insurance Taxi/Hotel
Delta Airlines Baggage Allowance
All passengers on Delta Airlines are allowed one carry-on bag and one personal item. The carry-on bag must be no larger than 22 x 14 x 9 inches (including wheels and handles).
You can pay a $30 fee for your first checked bag and a $40 fee for your second checked bag.
- Passengers can pay fees for checked baggage during Online Check-in or at airport ticket counters.
- Excess baggage charges will apply to baggage that exceeds the weight or size allowance.
The Delta Airlines Ghana Office is an important body, operating during most hours. It serves as a key point of contact for fliers’ queries and service requirements. With several ways to approach it, queries can be timely resolved. Additionally, fliers can always rely on it to book/modify their flights.