Air Arabia has its office in Manama to manage flights to and from this city. The Air Arabia Manama Office handles travel-related queries and concerns in relation to flight services. It solves booking, baggage, seat upgrades, check-in, and various other issues.
To receive help regarding the same, the airline offers its customers different modes to connect with its office in Manama. These methods include making phone calls, in-person contact at the city office, etc.
Air Arabia Manama Office Address and Contact Information
To get in touch with the Manama Office of Air Arabia, its contact information is crucial to obtain. Using Air Arabia’s official phone number, email ID, and address, passengers can connect with it.
|Air Arabia Manama Office Contact Number:
|Air Arabia Manama Office Address:
|Shop No. 341, Road = 330, Block 308, Manama – Al qudaybiyah, Road Shaikh Isa Avenue, Kingdom of Bahrain
|Email ID for Queries and Concerns:
|Email ID for Customer Relations:
Air Arabia Headquarters Contact Details
The headquarters of Air Arabia manages global operations. For critical issues, the headquarters or head office of Air Arabia can be approached with the following details:
|Air Arabia Head Office Address:
|Air Arabia Head Office, Building A1 (Next to Cargo Entrance), Sharjah International Airport, P.O. Box 132, United Arab Emirates
|Air Arabia Head Office Phone Number:
|600508001 (Call Center)
|Air Arabia Head Office Email Address:
How Do You Contact the Air Arabia Manama Office?
Air Arabia is a prominent air operator with customer-centric services. The airline offers various modes to connect with its Manama office representatives to avail of these services. By utilizing these contact methods, travelers will be provided with some useful information and insights by the airline’s executives. The response time of the Air Arabia Manama Office is usually quick.
- By Calling: To contact the Manama Office of Air Arabia, travelers can choose to dial the number given on the official website.
- Office Visit: Passengers can visit the Manama Office of Air Arabia to seek individual assistance and solutions for their queries.
- Compose Emails: To compose an email, travelers can fill out the form available on the “Contact Us” page of Air Arabia and get in touch with its Manama Office.
- Through Social Media: Air Arabia’s Office in Manama can be connected using social media platforms.
Which Complaints Does the Air Arabia Manama Office Handle?
Travelers of Air Arabia can count on the Manama Office team to get help regarding their complaints. These team members are efficient enough to handle issues professionally and adequately.
They can address issues related to reservations, revocation, flight changes, refunds, and more.
- Visa on arrival
- Airport transfers
- Immigration services
- Missing luggage
- Airport facilities
- In-flight Wi-Fi
- Baggage allowance
- Air Arabia in-flight meals
- Airport Wi-Fi
- Ok to Board
- Visa services
- Air Arabia online check-in
- Business Class
- Delayed and damaged baggage
- Economy class
- In-flight entertainment
- Air Arabia cancellation
- Air Arabia duty-free allowance
- Flight/Visa information
- Air Arabia delayed flights
How to Report a Complaint to the Air Arabia Manama Office?
The Air Arabia Manama Office members are well-trained and known for responding to complaints in the most professional manner.
Fliers can connect with them to obtain much-needed guidance for complaints regarding booking, cancellations, and other concerns.
All domestic and international fliers can use online and offline modes to connect with the Air Arabia Manama Office.
- Contact the Air Arabia Office: Passengers can call, email, chat, or simply visit the city office in Manama to get assistance with their queries and concerns.
- Share Details: After connecting with the Air Arabia Manama office, details regarding a concern can be shared.
- Provide Passenger and Other Details: Air Arabia members at the Manama Office will better guide travelers when they share the following details:
- Name of the passenger
- Reservation details
- Complaint and related details/documents
After checking everything, the complaint will be registered by the Air Arabia representatives at the Manama Office.
Follow-ups on Complaints
Passengers should keep a check on the complaint and its status by simply following up with Air Arabia’s Office. It will help them to know if the query is answered or awaited.
The Air Arabia Manama Office contact details can be used for the same. Apart from this, below are the ways to get in touch with the airline and check the status of the complaint submitted:
- Social media channels of this airline can be utilized to connect with the airline’s Manama Office for follow-ups.
- Travelers can visit the Manama city or ticketing office.
- The contact number of Air Arabia’s Manama Office can be dialed for follow-ups.
- An email can be sent through the online form available on Air Arabia’s website.
- The chatbot available on the official site of Air Arabia can be chosen to check the status of an existing complaint.
Share Feedback and Suggestions
Air Arabia appreciates the efforts of its passengers when they share their valuable feedback and suggestions.
At the Manama Office, the airline welcomes the same to improve the quality of its services and operations. To share their suggestions, passengers can choose one of the following ways:
- Air Arabia’s social media profiles can be used to send feedback to the Manama Office.
- The website of Air Arabia has a chatbot. It can be used to submit feedback.
- For this purpose, the Air Arabia Manama Office phone number can be dialed too.
- Individual visits to the city or ticketing office are the easiest way to share suggestions with the airline’s Office in Manama.
When Can I Contact the Air Arabia Manama Office?
The operational hours of the Air Arabia Manama Office may vary. However, on most days, the working hours remain the same.
Whenever a passenger comes across a doubt or needs assistance, he/she can connect with this office during the hours mentioned here:
- Saturday to Thursday: 9:00 A.M. to 1:30 P.M. and 5.00 P.M. to 9.00 P.M.
- Friday: 9:00 A.M. to 12.30 P.M. and 5:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.
Services and Information Provided by Air Arabia Manama Office
Once travelers connect with the Air Arabia Manama Office, they will be offered detailed information on various areas as well as travel services. These include the current status of the flights, cancellation policy, bookings, baggage, and more.
- Flight Booking: The Manama Office of Air Arabia can be approached for assistance in offline flight reservations. Or, with the help of this office, passengers can use the website or mobile app to book tickets for their desired destination online.
- Flight Status: Air Arabia’s Manama Office can be contacted to know the current status of flights. The team uses advanced systems and methods to provide passengers with accurate details.
- Baggage Allowance Information: When a traveler wants to know the fee for adding extra luggage or simply wants to know the overall policy, the Manama Office of Air Arabia can be contacted.
- In-Flight Facilities: To provide travelers with a comfortable journey, numerous in-flight services are offered by Air Arabia at its Manama Office. These can include food, beverages, Wi-Fi, in-flight assistance, and more.
- Seat Upgrades: Air Arabia aims to make the journeys of its passengers comfortable. For this, seat upgrades are provided. To upgrade seats, the Manama Office team can be connected with.
- Seat Assignments: The desired seat in the Air Arabia flights can be chosen to enhance the travel experience. Travelers can get in touch with the Manama Office to choose the seat after knowing the applicable rules and charges.
- Refunds: The Air Arabia Manama office helps travelers submit their refund requests. They help clarify the eligibility for the same. In the instances of delayed refunds, the officials provide further assistance.
- Lounge Services: Well-maintained and amenity-rich lounges are offered by Air Arabia to eligible passengers at selected destinations. The Manama Office should be contacted to know if this location has a lounge facility or not.
- Kids and Infants Travel: Air Arabia is a kids-friendly airline. For kids under the age of 12 years, including infants, travel is possible with a ticketed adult passenger. The Manama Office provides additional support to ensure their ease while traveling.
- Travel of Unaccompanied Minors: The carrier allows passengers above 12 years of age to travel alone. These unaccompanied minors will be offered special assistance at the airport as well as in the flights of Air Arabia. The travel of unaccompanied minors can be booked at the Manama Office.
- Pet Travel: As per the Air Arabia pet travel policy, domesticated animals can be brought into the cabin. For falcons, the airline has specific rules. Besides, other rules should be followed. To get familiar with the pet policy, applicable rules, and charges, the Manama Office can be visited.
- Holiday Packages: Travelers can book affordable vacation packages to save and enjoy more. Air Arabia Holiday packages include perks such as return flights, stays, and so on. To book a vacation package, the officials at the Manama Office should be talked to.
- Accessibility: Air Arabia is an airline that is recognized for its exceptional accessibility services. To avail of the same, the Manama Office provides different methods. For medical devices, wheelchair requirements, dietary needs, etc., the office can be counted on.
Which Queries Does the Air Arabia Manama Office Handle?
The skills and experience are utilized by the members of the Air Arabia Manama Office to address several queries. They can manage travel-related issues shared by domestic and international passengers.
Here is a list of queries managed by the efficient team of the Air Arabia Office in Manama:
- Ticketing Issues: The Manama Office of Air Arabia can be contacted to find answers to issues related to domestic and international travel.
- Booking Cancellation: Doubts and concerns related to cancellation are managed by Air Arabia’s office situated in Manama.
- Manage Booking: Assistance is offered by Air Arabia’s executives available in the Manama office for issues relating to changing or managing existing bookings.
- Lost/Damaged/Delayed Baggage: The Manama office of Air Arabia can handle baggage-related issues.
- Delayed Flights: Air Arabia may compensate its fliers for the delayed flights. Passengers must contact the Manama Office for the same.
- Baggage Issues: Travelers can contact the Manama Office of Air Arabia to get detailed information to resolve baggage concerns.
- Check-in Issues: When facing difficulties with the check-in process, the Air Arabia Office in Manama can be visited.
- Wi-Fi Concerns: Fliers may run into complexities while connecting to or using Wi-Fi services. To receive help, the Manama Office of Air Arabia can be approached.
- Lounge Access: To learn about the availability of lounges including opening hours, amenities, and cost, heading to the Air Arabia Manama Office can be helpful.
- Airport Wi-Fi: In case travelers are unable to use Wi-Fi at the airport, the members of the Manama Office of Air Arabia should be contacted for help.
- Parking: To know the parking options along with fees, active hours, and more in Manama, the city office of Air Arabia can be visited.
- Group Booking: The Manama office of Air Arabia can manage group booking queries and requests that are initiated for 10 or more travelers.
Air Arabia Manama Office Location & Directions
A map can be used to find the location of and directions for the Air Arabia Manama Office. This handy tool can help fliers find the exact location of the office. The distance and other related details can also be checked by using this map.
Other Air Arabia Airlines Offices
Other Air Arabia Airlines offices are listed below across the globe:
- Air Arabia Goa Office
- Air Arabia Bangalore Office
- Air Arabia Jaipur Office
- Air Arabia Istanbul Office
- Air Arabia Amsterdam Office
- Air Arabia Astana Office
- Air Arabia Islamabad Office
- Air Arabia Kharkiv Office
- Air Arabia Beirut Office
- Air Arabia Brussels Office
- Air Arabia Khartoum Office
- Air Arabia Frankfurt Office
- Air Arabia Kathmandu Office
- Air Arabia Ahmedabad Office
- Air Arabia Cairo Office
- Air Arabia Dubai Office
- Air Arabia Abu Dhabi Office
- Air Arabia Kochi Office
- Air Arabia Ajman Office
- Air Arabia Lahore Office
- Air Arabia Nador Office
- Air Arabia Lar Office
- Air Arabia Alexandria Office
- Air Arabia Almaty Office
- Air Arabia Madrid Office
- Air Arabia Al-Thuqbah Office
- Air Arabia Nairobi Office
- Air Arabia Al-Jouf Office
- Air Arabia Abha Office
- Air Arabia Mashhad Office
An array of services is offered by the representatives of Air Arabia Manama Office. Be it flight status, reservation, baggage, holiday packages, or special services, the executives will help fliers with their concerns. This team aims to offer accurate and fast solutions for outstanding travel experiences.
What is the address of the Air Arabia Manama Office?
The address of this office is – Shop No. 341, Road = 330, Block 308, Manama – Al qudaybiyah, Road Shaikh Isa Avenue, Kingdom of Bahrain.
What is the phone number for the Air Arabia Manama Office?
Passengers can dial 0097313310444 to connect with the Manama Office of Air Arabia.
What are the working hours for the Air Arabia Manama Office?
The Air Arabia Manama office is functional between 9:00 A.M. and 1:30 P.M., Saturday-Thursday.
What queries does the Manama Office of Air Arabia manage?
The team of the Manama office of Air Arabia manages queries related to bookings, cancellations, and more.
Does the Air Arabia Manama Office offer baggage services?
Yes, this office provides baggage and related services to its passengers.
Where is the Head Office of Air Arabia?
The Head Office is located in Building A1 (Next to the Cargo Entrance), at Sharjah International Airport.